Thursday, February 17, 2011

10 min of random writing

I cant think of anything to write other then about how raymond isnt in class today. I saw him this morning so im not sure what happened. Maybe he was attacked or something who knows. I think maybe Ray got into a fight and thats why hes not here. He has Mr. Gerbers class 1st hour so that must explain it.. He probably got into a fight with Mr. Gerber. He told me about how Gerber would always mess with him and be hard on him so I think Raymond snapped. Now that Raymond isnt here he cant show me the song im supposed to do. My song is going to be unnexpected by most. When people see me they probably think I listen to rap or alternative. The song I am doing is hardcore opera. It is considered "epic" by most gamers. I wonder what it would be like getting into a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment