Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paper shredder

I am being hanged for killing the mayors daughter. Who cares about that bewitted witch. She was just a petty mutt sent from the evil underground. She had to be killed, and I shall be hanged for it. These are my last seconds of life and I have no hate. I have completed my task and god is with me. 3, 2...., 1 and the rope falls. I am hanging there like a fish out of water flopping around, Crying in my mind but saying nothing. I see red and stars as a blackout... My life is over but a new begining has begun. I fall in the paper shredder because I am a piece of paper.

1 comment:

  1. My life is over but a new beginning has begun. This is the perfect line I have to put in my mind. Thanks for this message titled "paper shredder". I hope it will inspire me.

    ReplyDelete