Thursday, March 3, 2011

Villanelle

Times are changing fast and I don't know what to do
Sometimes i am happy sometimes I am lonely
Its hard to give up memories and I bet you feel that way to

People are getting older the question is not who
I hope I can get past my old memories, hopefully
Old memories are hard to give up I don't know what to do

Used to travel with my dad sometimes drove, maybe flew
Sometimes did good things or maybe things less holy
People go through struggle and I know you do to

Went on camping trips, would hike and canoe
Everything was fast paced, never done slowly
would always swim hard, like the fishes do

Play video games at his house, also drink mtn dew
Always be awake, would sleep rarely
Sleep was never done by myself as well as my bros to

Dad was always there for me through sickness like the flu
Would always compliment me even if I looked sickly
Its hard to give up memories I don't know what to do
Times are changing fast, I bet you feel that way to.

No comments:

Post a Comment