Monday, March 14, 2011

Pirates

I was sailing From Somalia my boat was raided by Omar and his pirate crew. Omar is a well known pirate because of the soars on his lip and his lack of getting girls. He asked for my money and anything useful to him. I Told him he can sail his way back to samolia and tell his pirate mom to go ride a goat. Omar threw a punch at me but I thought it was a fly biting my or something so i didnt Pay much attention. He grew angry, he pulled out his pirate sword and damanded my belongings. I then got tired of his crap and threw his Samolian pirate self off my boat along with his boys. They couldnt swim and the sharks came in. Omar said," please help me ill do anything!". I simply replied," Sorry, your too ugly to keep alive". They were eaten by the sharks. I went on their boat and stole all of their stolen property and made my way home with my wife and son. Life has never been so good. I will never forget The day the ugly pirate raided my boat and thought he was somthing when really he coulnt even bench plates. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment